Si buscas resultados distintos, no hagas siempre lo mismo.

lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

Starting is difucult

I'm going post something in English. As you now I'm not very good in English but I'll try to post once a week. Let's begin.

As always I'n wasting my time looking on the internet searching videos and blogs and i found it sereval videos that I want to shere with all of us.

This a shakira's clip that I can forget it. It's always in my mind since I hear in Motor Show of Barcelona.





Well this is my first post in english. That's all for today. I'm on messenger and it's difucult to write here too.

See you^^

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ohhh my god!!
Very good english friend!!
...that´s cool XD...the seat´s advertisment song of shakira!!!...
ok, when you write a post in english i answer in english too!!
Kisses and see you!!
Ascen :P

Anónimo dijo...

oh this afternoon you call me and i can´t go whit you--- sorry....
Bueno te lo digo asi pq no se mas ingles, que me ha sabido mal y a ver si mañana o sino seguro que el jueves puedo ir a dar un rulo, a ver si a ti te va bien y quedem eh!!
many kissesssss
Ascen

Frases de cabecera

-Mira a tu alrededor, entre toda esa gente, seguramente hay alguien que nació el mismo día que tú. Igual alguien que podría ser tu mejor amigo. Incluso, alguien que se enamorará de ti si sigues mirando. Porque siempre hay algo que nos une. Sólo hace falta querer buscarlo. -Nunca te quedes con las ganas de hacer algo que realmente deseas, simplemente hazlo, si luego sale mal, bueno, al menos lo intentaste.